Friday, November 17, 2006

Yes...Every Day

Well it's not like I go hunting or wishing for disasters to happen to me; they always find their way though. At least that is always what my past was like. And then things got boring for the last few years as everything "went right". Until recently, that is. Finally, it took one simple event (ok not so simple) to remember I am not dead after all.

Want to know what that one thing was? I can't tell you now and ruin the whole thing, we will leave it for a future post...ha ha - almost forgot how good it feels to be a tease :)

So this is my newest blog (and obviously my most personal) where I am going to try and remember that person I buried all those years ago when I got a corporate 9-5, and a husband, and a (absolutely beautiful) child.

I don't want to stop being who I am today - my family and company need me to stay this person. But I just realized I don't want to forgot who I once was and I want some of that "edge" back in my life.

So check back often while I conjure up old stories - some that are funny, some sweet, some not so sweet, some illegal, some (gasp) immoral, and some so far out there I am sure I will have trouble believing them. And as I try to bring this once confident, care free, fun loving, non stop, hidden persona to the present without destroying everything around me.

No comments: